Do you stress out trying to decide what to eat? Do you have the intention to plan out your meals and make healthier food choices but end up feeling too busy and overwhelmed? If this is you, you will love this week's episode of ModiRE!
This week I share with you my five FAVORITE tips for balancing your food budget and making better food choices in the midst of a busy life. We talk about how food is an investment (either working for you or against you) and how to make sure that you are getting the most out of each bite.
Question of the Day: When talking about eating well, what causes you to ‘go off’ of your food budget? Connect with us using the links below and let us know!
Quotes of the day:
- “If you want something with minimum risk and big returns, invest in yourself.” -Unknown Click to Tweet
- “Simplicity has a way of improving performance by enabling us to better understand what we are doing.”- @CharlieMunger Click to Tweet
Quotes from the show:
- “Think of your food as an investment.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Keep it simple. The fewer the decisions the better.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “When you screw up don’t give up.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Every time you take a bite you are investing in yourself or against yourself.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WannaBe: