It’s one of fitness’ greatest mysteries. Should you, or should you not, eat before and after a workout? We are told a multitude of different approaches ranging from loading up on carbs to complete fasting before and after your time at the gym. Which one is right? Who should you listen to?
I don’t know about you but I personally feel more hungry at certain parts of the day. When you are trying to fuel your body, but also eat clean, it can be confusing to know when and how much to eat. In this episode, I share my personal routine and what the latest research says about the topic.
We want to hear from YOU! When are you most hungry in the day? Are there things that trigger when you have to eat? We would love to know! Connect with us and let us know using the links below or email us at email@example.com.
Quotes of the Day:
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- "Consistency is key." @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “All calories are not equal.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- Should you eat before the gym? Or go on an empty stomach?
- What does the latest research say?
- Ways to experiment with eating and find your perfect routine.
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WANNABE: