Guys, I am sore. I am telling you this because I am realizing that I need to get back into my yoga routine and add variety to my workouts. It is easy as athletes to get stuck in a routine and forget that our bodies need a break from the same-ole same-ole. Hey, you yogis aren’t off the hook either. We ALL need variety.
There are a handful of reasons why you should change up your workouts. In this week’s episode of ModiRE, I dig into those reasons and give you practical ways that you can spice up your workout routines and add variety. If you want to grow as an athlete and improve your performance listen up! This is a game changer for those who are willing!
We want to hear from YOU! Do you have any suggestions about what has helped you to transition and add variety to your workout? Connect with us and let us know using the links below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotes of the Day:
- “Life is about using the whole box of crayons.”- Unknown @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Variety is what I would recommend: As variety is the spice of life in food, so it is in exercise. Change it up. But most of all, don't overdo it. @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “To add variety to your workout look at what’s accessible to you. You need variety.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- Examples of how you can add variety to your workout.
- The repercussions of not adding variety to your workouts.
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast: